Timaya reveals why he broke up with girl friend and collected his car






Mainstream Nigeria artist Timaya has uncovered why he gathered his auto blessing from an ex, Empress Njuamah.

Timaya out of the blue, has turned out to talk on why he said a final farewell to the performing artist and how he gathered his auto blessing.

He stated, "We woke up one day, and she said I was going behind her back with various young ladies, and I asked her with who, she called a significant number of names, famous individuals that I didn't consider and I didn't get things done with.

''There was one other well known actress that goes to my home consistently, sooner or later, we had a misconception and we separated and I even caught wind of the part where they said I went to the congregation to beseech her.


The Bayelsa State-conceived artist and the performer had dated amid the beginning time of Timaya's transporter. They, be that as it may, went separate ways over undisclosed reasons.

In any case, the ''Sanko'' crooner, out of the blue, has turned out to talk on why he parted ways with the on-screen character and how he gathered his auto blessing.

Amid a visit with well known On-Air identity, Daddy Freeze, Timaya uncovered what truly turned out badly between them.

He stated, "We woke up one day, and she said I was going behind her back with various young ladies, and I asked her with who, she called a significant number of names, well known individuals that I didn't consider and I didn't do stuffs with.

''There was one other famous performer that goes to my home frequently, eventually, we had a misconception and we separated and I even found out about the part where they said I went to the congregation to implore her.

Timaya additionally expressed that he gave Njamah an auto when their relationship was tied in with closure. As indicated by him, he begged her to accommodate their disparities and she raised her worries over the way that the auto he had given her was a blessing from another lady.

"By then, she needed me to get her a Murano, and by then, a companion of dig returned home for Christmas and brought a Murano, and he was returning and needed me to purchase the auto, so I resembled "you like this one" she resembled she doesn't care for this one that she needed a specific one from the United States. So I gave my companion the cash to purchase the auto. At that point a young lady got me a Honda Pilot for my birthday, only a fan.

''The woman who gave the auto blessing needed it back on the grounds that I had offered it to Empress. I contacted Empress to recover the auto in order to return it back to the woman.

''Sovereign disclosed to me she has utilized the auto to settle herself. I was searching for her, that is the reason I went to the congregation.

''I'm stating this now on account of the remarks individuals made when they say "you purchase blessing, you go gather resemble Timaya," am sad that was my auto.

"I went to the congregation since it is my auto. I had the extra key, I needed to drive the auto, so the security folks come dey look me, and I reveal to them say, yet that is my auto, na my young lady, Empress na him convey this auto come this congregation, so they said I ought to go inside the congregation and call her and I said I can't go inside when there is an administration going on, so na from that point the turmoil occur," he said.

© Updatecrew Media 2018

Comments

Post a Comment