I have only 75k left of the N25 million - Efe Reveals


Efe




The champ of BBNaija Double Wahala, Efe Ejeba has said he has N75,000 left from his N25million prize cash.

The rapper made this known on Thursday in a meeting on Hot FM.

"Yo man, I fundamentally have like 75k in my record. It was 100k, however yesterday night, we went to the slightest costly bar to chill with the 25k," he said.

At the point when asked about for what good reason he changed from rap to Afrobeats, Efe conceded that it was on the grounds that he required a hit.

"It's an aggregate switch of vibe, I require a hit. On the opposite side, I am an artiste, developing is one of the stuff. At this moment, the vibe I am feeling presently is the Afro vibe, it can switch whenever," he said.

Talking on the backfire he has gotten for his works, Efe said he has been utilized to reactions since his youth.

"Days back even as a young man, I have been given the chance to substantiate myself. I don't have the foggiest idea, perhaps in light of the fact that I generally go past my mates or my dimension so I am utilized to it.

"I couldn't care less about how you feel about me or what you think about me, I generally have an objective, I have my plans paying little mind to what it ends up being," he included.

Comments